Friday 23 January 2009

Ideas for film brief 3


For my brief 3, i thought of some more ideas about how the film opening could be and how it could be effective. I thought of the idea of a monologue. A monologue is an extended, uninterrupted speech or poem by a single person. The person may be speaking his or her thoughts aloud or directly addressing other persons, e.g. an audience, a character, reader or an inanimate object. I got my idea of a monologue from English coursework at GCSE, studying the work of Alan Bennett and his 'Talking Heads' monologues. I found them interesting and thought this could be a very good idea for my opening sequence, because i cannot film any thing about war as it is immensely difficult to try and recreate war. This is a problem i face but believe i can overcome it by doing a simple monologue or animation title sequence.

I thought i could do the idea of the young girl growing up, which reminds me of the independent shane meadows film 'This is England'.

No comments: