Tuesday 20 January 2009

My own media logo



Here is my individual and personal logo, to put at the front of all the films i produced it, and therefore it will be personal to me. To create it, i used a logo i had produced in year 9 to year 11 which i liked the idea of. It was hand drawn by me, so i had to take a picture of the logo and work with the image in final cut. I had to draw round some of the shapes which were more difficult, and i created some simply from photoshop. I then created individual layers for each shape and letter and then added them to final cut.

After this, i started to think about how i wanted to animate my logo. I did not wan a complicated logo animation, so i chose a simple idea. I liked the idea of the shapes appearing, so i chose this idea and then thought about each of the camera lens to appear and grow bigger. To make the shapes appear and grow, i simply created a new composition and made new keyholes when the shape would change. I then thought of a sound effect of a camera click, that would go well with my design as my design includes a camera. Then, i added a flash, from a new solid and covering the whole design so it looked like a flash. After the flash, the words 'media' would come up across the camera lens. This is all i did for my animation as i did not want a complicated one.

No comments: