Thursday 5 February 2009

Font Research











Here are some fonts i thought would be effective for my film opening project. I researched fonts before too, but they only had the test writing on and i think with the actual film opening title written it makes it easier to choose which font to use. I got these fonts from the same website as where i researched them before, www.1001freefonts.com
They actually had a category called 'Russian' which was very helpful, as this helped me decide some fonts which would look Russian and war like. I also searched in the category 'calligraphy' as i wanted a handwriting font, like old handwriting when a quill and piece of parchment were still used, like the writing was from world war 2, from a diary etc, which links to the monologue idea.

No comments: