Wednesday 4 February 2009

Major problem 1

We were then asked to choose our 3 most potential problems and think of solutions and ways in which we could overcome it, and if not, alternatives for the problem.

1. Problem
I do not have Final Cut, After Effects or Photoshop at home or on my home computer. This is potentially a big problem as it could give me limited working time, and since i am doing most of my opening title sequence on After Effects, this could halt my opening altogether and i could perhaps not get it finished.

Solution
I could get these programs at home, or could alternatively do all the After Effects and editing at college, and do different work over half term. However, the easiest alternative could be to get the programs at home, so i have the most amount of time and this would allow me to do the opening sequence most effective. The people that could help me in case i face problems could be Matt, Dave or the teachers - anyone who has knowledge of these programmes.

No comments: