Tuesday 24 February 2009

Overall best moment during project

My overall best moment during the film opening project would be when i was actually filming. When I had the HD camera, and found a perfect location, this was overall the best moment as i felt i had accomplished filming - and when i began to film and noticed that the shots were really effective, this made me feel like i had progressed in the course and project.

I was also extremely pleased with my location, and as i had chosen two beforehand, i was lucky as when we got to the first chosen location, it wasn't what i had wanted at all and it was alot more modernised - it did not fit the criteria for an appropriate location. We then went to my second location, which was the Science Park, and found this was actually a lot more suited and relevant than the last location.

No comments: