Wednesday 25 February 2009

Rough Cut

Here is the Rough cut for my film opening sequence. I think it is almost there in terms of editing, but still needs the sound and dialogue added, then i think it will benefit a lot from this. Overall i think the rough cut follows the storyboard quite well, it is not shot for shot, but it is in the same idea and you can see where my ideas have originated from and grown.

The font will also be changed in the final opening sequence, as the font i have used currently is just a plain font used to try and see what the opening sequence would look like, and i was focusing more on putting everything together, not the font at this time. I have two fonts in which i am going to choose from, deciding on which one looks better on final cut and in my opening sequence. Therefore, the font is simply Arial for now and for the rough cut.


No comments: