Tuesday 3 March 2009

Invoice Questions - Action plan

Identify three practical/technical skills you feel you would like to work on developing. How could you organise this for your next project?

- I need to offer my help to perhaps a few new people, and this would in turn broaden my range of people who i have helped.

-I need to develop further my knowledge of final cut and after effects, as this was what i spent the most time on, and needed help with certain small things which i now know. If i can develop my knowledge of these editing programmes even further, this will hopefully allow me to spend less time on the editing programmes and i can get my work done quicker.

Choose three people you did not assist or get assistance from in this project. How could you go about identifying ways in which you could be of assistance to them on their next project?

-Alie
-Philippa
-Alex

none of these people recieved or gave me assitance in this film opening project, so i will try and make sure i help these people in future projects and will then benefit from helping a wider range of people. I could give them ideas for the next project, or could help them with any imformation or anything they are unsure how to do if i know myself.

No comments: