Wednesday 28 January 2009

9 main shots






Here are my pictures of my 9 shots for my opening sequence. These are 9 key images and these are important for shooting a scene, they give you ideas in order how to shoot a scene and the proportions and area space when shooting a scene. The shot needs to be filled up and cannot have any negative or blank space, as this distracts the audience from the actual shot. I drew these particular images because i believed they were the most significant in my opening sequence. The shot of the leaves establishes the location and mood of the film while the establishing shot of tanks also establishes the location and the mood of war. The titles drawn are supposed to be calligraphy or handwriting in the old times, where a quill and piece of parchment was used. Therefore, using fonts which looked like olden times handwriting would be effective, and i already have some fonts i have looked at which i have posted previously on my blog.

No comments: