Friday 30 January 2009

Animatic



Here is my Animatic for my storyboard. Overall i believe the editing and everything went well and i did quite well in trying to convey what i wanted to produce. The motion Keyframes were quite hard but I think i got the pictures to convey which way they are moving etc. The music was a good idea nd was done in garageband, it is slow and in a melodramatic mood, perfect for the mood of my film. I did not add a lot of titles as the pictures had the words "title" in where the titles would go, meaning i know where the titles are going when i finish the film opening, which is the most important aspect. Some of the text that appears on screen is also going to be dialogue, either in two different ways. I may have English dialogue with Russian subtitles or Russian dialogue with English subtitles, I think this will be quite effective and links to the research i have done on briefs and film openings.

No comments: