Saturday 14 February 2009

Prop change




Unfortunately, the prop of the military hat i was going to use i an no longer get, but have found a suitable hat instead which i can borrow, it is not the same style of hat but still looks old and world war 2 like. It is a flat cap, similar to the ones i have researched, and is checked, so looking very military. I have taken a picture of the hat, (below) and will take it with me on Sunday when i aim to take some pictures of locations.

There are two i am considering after finding my first location was not what i'd hoped it would be, it is now modernised with hardly any marshy area or any trees. My alternative would be the science park, which is an excellent area to film in, the same marshy area as in my shots of tanks shown in the footage i have already started editing.

When going to look for a suitable location, i will take the hat with me and try out some shots of it. Since the footage will be black and white the colour of the hat should not matter.

No comments: