Friday 13 February 2009

Test footage of opening sequence



Here is the footage i have been working on today, I have used the earlier video posted on my blog of tanks and cut the bits i need, so obviously the shots of the front, back and side of the tanks for my opening sequence. I have used colour correction and then changed the colour from black to white and added noise to make the footage look 'scratched' and similar to old footage in a way. I have then began to add titles, from my title order on my blog.

I have also used the free footage of the leaves, (establishing shot) and Barney showed me how to get the clip to start off in colour and change to black and white as an effect on final cut, which symbolises the mood of the film and the emotions of the girl - which i thought was quite a good effect. The above video is what i made n todays lesson - which i think is an effective start to my opening sequence, and was also test footage to see how i got on in final cut and what the footage would look like.

No comments: