Wednesday 18 February 2009

What I have changed

From my initial storyboard, a few parts have changed and I think it helps to establish what parts have changed and how.

  • The shot of the girl, where the camera pans away has stayed the same, but the girl is now holding the army hat instead of not holding anything, and i did this because i believe it would give more emphasis to the shot and help the audience to understand her emotions.

  • The shot of the close up of the fathers face remained similar also, but he is not wearing the army hat, and you cannot notice this is the opening as i thought it was more important to get a closer shot, therefore you cannot see the top of the actor's head anyway.

  • I did not do a silhouette shot of the girl growing up, i thought this was not really needed inthe opening sequence and the dialogue showed her emotional feeling when growing up by the phrase 'All my childhood memories involve conflict.' I thought this was a better way to express emotion and did this rather than having the shot.

No comments: