Wednesday 4 March 2009

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

In my film opening project, i have used and learnt a various amount of technologies, with the visual side shown below. This picture shows images of a Tripod, a HD camera, a microphone (for recording the Russian) and a Macbook for editing purposes.

The main picture shows me using all of these technologies, with the Macbook and camera in the shot also. Then below this is all the editing programmes i have used, such as Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Garageband, (with screen grabs from all of these) and then websites i have used to help with my opening sequence, for example www.1001freefonts.com and www.stockfootageforfree.com.

I think this picture on the below post shows clearly and effectively what technologies I have used in my film opening project. Also, the screen grabs of me using the editing programs is a good idea as it gives a visual interpretation as well as a written one.

The editing programs all interlaced together when making my film opening project. After Putting all the pictures and video into Final Cut Express, you would then drop this into After Effects to make an editing effect such as the screen smash, and then you would import it back into Final Cut with the effects added. You would then get the music from Garageband and add this into Final Cut with the video. You would then when finished export this using Quicktime Conversion onto YouTube. You then embed the file into Blogger from YouTube. They all interlace in some way which I think is very effective in explaining how the editing programs were used.

No comments: